Foam application is the fastest and most effective method of applying liquid cleaning products like Solidus Industries Zi-400 range.
There are many benefits to washing with foam. Firstly the cleaning product is able to hang on the surface longer without drying, allowing more time for the cleaning action to do its work and in the case of Zi-400, maximise its powerful corrosion inhibiting treatment.
Our 2 litre pump-up foamer is perfect for end-to-end exterior cleaning of fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft, marine vessels, specialised vehicles, trucks, cars and a wide range of industrial applications. Portable and compact, this hand foamer is also perfect for cleaning hard to reach areas of bigger jobs, like the wheel wells or reverse thrusters on heavy aircraft.
The 2 litre compact unit with manual pump has:
- Maximum portability for small jobs and spot cleaning
- Comfortable grip handle with trigger for quick on/off control
- Nozzle with 110 degree fan tip
- Pressure relief valve for safety
- Viton pump seals for chemical compatibility
- Polypropylene tank and pump head
- View stripe for easy visibility of product levels
- Stability base with gripping notches
Weight & Dimensions
Dimensions: 31cm x 24cm
- Fill the container with the liquid level to 0,7 – indicated by the graded scale on the side of the foamer.
When washing with Zi-400, we recommend a dilution ratio of one part Zi-400 to five parts water (1:5) for all applications.
- Screw the top tightly onto the container.
- Pump until you hear the valve release air. Always do this before spraying to get optimal results. If the liquid does not reach the maximum level marked on the side of the foamer, pump several more times until this is achieved.
- Spray the foam at a distance of 50/70cm from the area to be treated. The foam nozzle does not require any type of adjustment.
- When you have finished cleaning, make sure to always release the safety valve before unscrewing the head.
Always read the Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for any cleaning products you are planning to use in the 2 litre foamer, including the standards of disposal of cleaning chemicals.
You can download Safety Data Sheets for our range of cleaning products here.
Download Safety Data Sheets
Exterior cleaning across a range of platforms including fixed wing and rotary wing aircraft, marine vessels, specialised vehicles, defence vehicles, fire engines, ambulances, cherry pickers, mining vehicles, trucks, trailers, cars, a wide range of industrial applications and more. Portable and compact, this hand foamer is also perfect for cleaning hard to reach areas on large jobs, like the wheel wells and reverse thrusters on heavy aircraft.